Welcome to the first ever Stampin’ Up! demonstrators’ Rosh Hashanah blog hop! I am so glad you stopped by. I hope this blog hop will give you some great ideas for cards you can make to send to your Jewish friends and family members.
Shana Tova, or L’ Shana Tova, is a Hebrew phrase which loosely translates to “have a good year”. The “layered letters” stamp set is perfect for those occasions when you want to spell out something unique. Apples and honey are symbols commonly associated with Rosh Hashanah, and are featured on both of my projects. I love the fruit stand designer series paper, and the apples are just perfect for Rosh Hashanah.
This little jar filled with honey sticks would make a fun hostess gift or table centerpiece. I made the apples using circle punches, and used the sprinkles punch for the stems. I created the greeting on the little jar by using a marker to ink part of the “wishing you a fabulous year filled with good cheer” from the “Stitched with Cheer” stamp set; and adding in the word “sweet” from “thoughtful banners”. We sure do have to get creative sometimes, don’t we?!
Thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope you are enjoying everyone’s projects. If you have come from Nancy Stollnitz Hoetker’s blog please click the “next blog” button to visit Yapha Nussbaum Mason
You won’t want to miss the other participants in this blog hop:
- Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Stitched With Cheer Photopolymer Set 
- Garden In Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Layered Letters Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp 
- Clear Block Starter Bundle 
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Flirty Flamingo 3/8″ (1 Cm) Ruched Ribbon 
- Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper 
- Daffodil Delight 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock 
- Real Red 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Garden Green 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker 
- 1-3/8″ Circle Punch 
- Sprinkles Punch 
- Duet Banner Punch